Be part of the Awards with our sponsorship packages
Without the help of our sponsors we would not be able to stage this wonderful event. Early engagement with us will maximise your sponsorship with acknowledgement in our marketing and during the evening itself. Businesses and individuals can make a REAL difference by getting involved in the 2015 Awards. You will be able to give your company excellent exposure whilst associating with a really great cause and enjoying yourself at the same time!
Award Sponsors - £2,500
Before the Event:
- Company logo & profile on the sponsor page on the event website www.midlandschildren.co.uk
- Pre-event marketing
- Company logo on tickets
- Social Media promotion
At the Awards Dinner:
- Logo on signage at welcome points
- Table for 12 near the stage – including welcome drink, 3 course meal & 4 bottles of wine
- Photo of your table with Ricky and Leah Boleto
- Present an Award to the winner
- Logo on the A/V screens
After the Event:
- Framed photo of your table with Ricky and Leah Boleto
- Use of photographs taken at the event for your promotional and PR purposes
- Logo on the Awards programme and table plan
Book Tickets - £80 each
Individual tickets are priced at just £80 each and represent excellent value for money at a truly unique event where you can be part of the magic! Why not take a table and entertain your clients or reward your staff members? You can share a table, or you may simply wish to attend with your significant other!
Book a Table - £960
Sponsor a table with your company name on the table and acknowledgement as a sponsor
- 12 Dinner Tickets included
Individual tickets are priced at £80 each.
Or you can simply donate a gift or prize for our auction and raffle.
We would be delighted to discuss any other ideas or ways that you think you could support The Midlands Children of Courage by attaching your brand and your patronage to the event. Please help us to make this a fantastic event. This will be a good opportunity to network with local businesses as we anticipate an excellent turnout.
For further information please contact Jane Clynes Events 07703 271238